Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Up again

good morning all --- yes, I was awake again this morning around 3am and decided to get out of bed around 330a. I'm not sure if it just part of the stress from being laid off and trying to find a new job or what.

No luck yet on the job front. One of my friends suggested while we are in Hawaii (May 17-24) to check out the job situation there. She mentioned we had always says we would love to move to St Kitts (a Caribbean island) and said --- hey, Hawaii is an island and a tourist destination and closer than St Kitts and .... I kinda chuckled and read it to Ric ---- he said he was kinda already thinking about that. Hmmm?!!! I"m sure if we did move there, we would have LOTS more company come "visit". LOL

I'm looking into a couple of "home-based travel agency companies". I haven't gotten the details from them both, but this may be the way to go until I can find something else more permanent. (If the home-based thing doesn't pan out money wise) I will keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Not much to say except good luck.

GreatMatt said...

Well, we were planning on coming to visit sometime in the next few years anyway, so I certainly wouldn't complain if it was in Hawaii instead of Arizona. lol