Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Slowly

March is gone and another 2 pounds are gone. It is coming off slowly, but at least I am finally going in the correct direction.

This month's resolution is to attend at least 3 card making classes that are offered by another Stampin' Up demonstrator in PV. She only charges $3/class and supplies everything needed (except envelopes) to make 3-5 cards. I went to one last month and it was okay -- I thought there would be more "how to do it" instructions at the beginning. Maybe each "class" is different, I will find out this month.

Last weekend I used my butterfly stamp set and almost all my "sayings" stamps and created a set of 10 cards. They are pretty cute .... maybe once I take pictures of them, I'll have Ric post the link to our blog so you can check them out. I am thinking about making cards to sell soon. Right now I am making them for myself and a couple sets for my Mom to "raffle" off at her Tuesday night group.

No comments: