Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick Update

Still kicking out homework; almost done with the current week's stuff for one class; hope to knock off at least one more class today. But it's getting late, so I may not make that goal. But I'll definitely be done by tomorrow. I have two final papers due in about 12 days with a third one due a week after that, so I have to get some serious numbers of words cranked out.

Not much else going on. Summer finally got here. In Arizona, there is no transition; we went from 50 (10C) to 80 (26C) in a day. Two days ago I had on sweats, wool socks and polar fleece; today, shorts and a t-shirt. Spring was late this year, but it's definitely here now.

Still trying to not get sucked into the Twitter/Facebook black hole while I'm still finishing college. If it seems like I'm ignoring you on one of those two sites, don't take it personal; it's either due to my ignorance of properly using those sites or a priority issue. In three weeks, things will be different. The first thing I'm going to do is tie this place, Twitter and Facebook together. I know it can be done, but I just don't have the time to dig through it right now.

No comments: