Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Few of Debbie's Cards

Here are a couple of Debbie's cards that she was talking about:

DSC08508

DSC08503

DSC08494

You can find some more here. This isn't all of them; just the latest batch from last week. We haven't been uploading the pictures of them because the camera we have just isn't meant for doing this sort of thing. They were more for Debbie to use as a reference of what she had tried, what "worked," etc.

[Updated first photo with smaller version so it fits in the blog format.]

3 comments:

Erikland said...

Very nice cards!

Debbie said...

Thank you! The more I do, the better I'm getting.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Deb & Ric -
W O W !!! R these the ones that are in route to me??? I think they are gorgeous. Gonna have to have some for myself I guess.
MAKE it a fun filled weekend -
LOVE, Mom