Monday, April 20, 2009

Relax

Today, things were a little less hectic, school-wise. I was able to polish off three papers today and started outlining a fourth. I have to take a break from writing to do the weekly reading, make a couple more passes through this week's discussion boards and get started on next week's. I would love to get all the reading done tomorrow, but I know that is not likely. But it sure would be nice.

I missed this month's Prescott blogger meeting, but I really needed to focus. I probably could have made the time for it, but I didn't want to take a chance on getting jammed up this close to the end. Only three weeks to go!!!

We spent a lot of time today asking each other what we want to be when we grow up. No answers forthcoming.

Well, that's about it. Hope everyone had a restful weekend!

No comments: