Thursday, April 23, 2009

School, Twitter, Facebook

The title sums up my day now. Writin' Tweetin' and FB-in'. Although not as much of the former as I had hoped. I got stuck on an assignment that shouldn't have taken me more than an hour or so, but I still haven't finished it. I'll get it done tonight one way or another, even if I just do like the rest of the people in the class and post some random string of words that doesn't form English sentences. But it will get checked off the list tonight before I head for bed.

I haven't taken the time to even cruise my usual places on the internet, so I'm not sure what's going on in the world, but I'm sure it hasn't disappeared in the last 72 hours. I'm in count-down mode in school; 18 days and counting. But there is a lot of work I need to get done, so I'm trying really hard to not slack off too badly. But it's tough to stay focuses, especially with those FB demons whispering in my ear; "Just take a peek; check your wall; just in case. Don't want all your new friends to think you're some kind of jerk, do you? Do you?" They should call the thing Facecrack.

[Updated to add: Here I thought I was being clever; FaceCrack is so old it's in the Urban Dictionary. (sigh) I feel so un-cool.]

Oops! Gotta go! I think someone just posted something on my wall....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to write all over your wall but I can't find you. Are you hiding?

Ric said...

Search for Ric Frost and I should be the first thing returned.