Monday, April 20, 2009

I Am Sheep

Everyone knows the power of peer pressure over a weak mind. After about the bajillionth invite to Twitter (well, OK; one), and the fact that everyone is abandoning their blogs for Facebook, I did what I swore I would never do.

So yeah. I'm on Twitter, although I don't expect to do much in the way of twittering or tweeting or whatever the heck it's called. And I'm setting up a Facebook account only to be able to see other people on Facebook, which unlike MySpace, you can't do without being a little joiner. Squeeee!!

So here I am, blogging about how I'm twittering or tweeting or whatever, and... uh... facing? booking? facebooking? doin' the FB thang? I'm not even sure what it is other than yet another way for people to annoy each other.

Well, I might get a jump start on next week's reading. Or not. I'm behind several episodes of South Park. That sounds like more fun than reading Romanticism in Music.

5 comments:

GreatMatt said...

So, what is your twitter username? I looked for your real name, but there are sort of too many Frosts. lol

Ric said...

@RicFrost (But you already know that; I just noticed you following me.)

GreatMatt said...

Yeah, I finally found you on Jen's followers. I must say, Twitter's user lookup screen is a bit useless. Jen was trying to find me, and couldn't. So I tried it. Searched on my full name, just my last name, my user name, and nothing came up, yet there I am. lol

GreatMatt said...

Hey, you should follow me. Jennifer looks lonely sitting in there all by herself. lol

Ric said...

Done ;-)

I haven't paid much attention to Twitter other than make a couple tweets a day and read all Wil Wheaton & Kip Esquire's stuff. Once I'm done with school, I may make a point of trying to find more people. But for now, it's a three page paper on Ecclesiastes. Weeee!