Thursday, April 02, 2009

Woohoo! Day

All my school work that is due April 6th is done except a quiz the instructor won't open until Friday and replying to posts in my problem discussion group. I'm the only one who has posted so far; if the other three people stay true to form, they will post some semi-literate nonsense at 11:59pm Monday. In any case, I plan to start working on a couple final papers for the rest of this week. I have a third class that kicks in next week, so I need to be as far ahead as I can get.

Tim Geithner: CEO of America. Naked power grab, plain and simple.

It may have been the longest running show in the history of TV (and in fact predates TV), but I can honestly say that I never intentionally watched a single episode of Guiding Light. But it's still sad when an icon goes down.

Looks like tomorrow will be a good day for the stock market. The Asian markets are up 4.5-7.5% on the day, and Europe is up 2.5-3% in just the first hour. Guess the markets really like riots.

No comments: