Thursday, April 02, 2009

We're Saved!

Stock are up all over the world! The Masters of the Universe are having a meeting! The mark-to-market rule has been softened! Wooho! Lets all run out and buy us some McMansions and Hummers!

What? Oh. Maybe not.

Today has been final-paper-research day; lots of really boring reading and not much to show for it. But I think I know where I'm going with one paper and should have it in first-draft form over the weekend. The other paper probably won't get past the rough outline phase before I have to stop and crank out the weekly cruft for all three classes. If I can continue to keep my Friday's clear of anything other than final papers, I should be in very good shape. But that's a mighty big "if."

Not much else to report. I finally got the second of the three parts of the class materials for my one class. If Amazon doesn't ship the third part by next Monday, I'm just canceling the order. If I've been able to complete the work without it for half the class, I'd rather not waste the $50. Other than that, I'm taking it kind of slow today.

No comments: