Saturday, May 02, 2009

Still Pluggin' Away

Made a bit more progress today on the final paper for class two. I had hoped to have it more or less finished today, but I still have to write the conclusion. Then the fun starts; going back through the whole thing doing a bunch of tweaking to make sure I actually say what I think I'm trying to say, checking references, all that detail stuff. But one way or another, it will be submitted tomorrow and that puts a lid on class number two. That just leaves class number three. I just looked at what I need to do and I'm starting to panic just a little. Not much. Yet. But I have a lot to get done in a mere week.

Ten more days to a college degree. I never thought I would see this day.

No real news on the job front. In my case, that's because I'm not actually looking. Sort of busy with other things at the moment. Debbie checked on a lead today, but it didn't sound too promising. She's keeping it open, but is pursuing some other stuff for now. In the meantime, we're just hangin' loose.

Need some serious sack time tonight. Later.

No comments: