Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Monday

I had my first interview this morning -- with Wells Fargo for a bank teller position. I think the interview went well. They have two positions to fill and said they hope to make at least one decision by Friday or the middle of next week. I had to tell them I would be in Maui next week, but will have my cell phone with me and can call back in a day or so.

This afternoon I got a call from the Texas AAA! I forgot that I knew somebody that transferred down to AAA Texas (one of my trainers). After she found out I already applied online last week, she called somebody and got the ball rolling. The person that called me is the district manager. We talked for a little bit (she had to make it short due to a conference she had to get to) and she said before we can go any farther there is an assessment test I have to do. She will have HR send it to me and after I'm done, I call or email her to say I'm finished with it.

So....a great Monday! Two calls regarding potential jobs in the same day. Keep your fingers crossed and keep praying. I will also need some help with our pros/cons list if I get both offers.

No comments: