Monday, May 25, 2009

All unpacked

As Ric said -- we are home from Maui. I took a 4 hr nap after going through my emails and just got done unpacking all the suitcases and sorting the dirty clothes.

No good news in my email. I did have one response from another bank posting here in Prescott. Hopefully I "won't be too late" when I call them on Tuesday (the email was from Monday 5/18) -- I also got a phone call while in Hawaii and I left them a message the next day with no response back. This is for a bank that is being built by the new SAMS club in Prescott/Prescott Valley. I know there is not a structure yet, and not sure if they even broke ground yet. We will see what they have to say.

Tomorrow morning we have to go to the post office to pick up all our mail -- since with this apartment the "box" is tiny -- they will not deliver held mail at all -- no way they could fit more than 2-3 days worth in these small mail boxes. Maybe I'll have a letter from Wells Fargo, or maybe a call tomorrow since they knew when I would be out of the state.

Other than that -- we may play the wait and see for a couple days about local job opportunities and then go on a road trip to check out some other places in the USA. Anybody know of companies hiring right now????

No comments: