Friday, May 01, 2009

End Game

I got about 2/3 through my final paper for class number two today. Tomorrow, I plan to finish it up, giving me the weekend to jump on the badly-neglected class three. It's getting close to the end; I'd like to finish strong, but I'll settle for just finishing.

Meanwhile, Debbie is using her free time to scope out possible locations where we may be able to find work. So far, she's had hits in Florida, Oregon, Texas and Oklahoma. Our preference for places to relocate to is pretty much that order. Nothing definite, but we'll see what happens. I don't have the mental space to really process any of it at this point. The idea of packing everything up when we just got it unpacked and starting over somewhere else doesn't get me real excited, but then neither does lying in a gutter starving to death. But none of it gets more than passing interest for the next 11 days. Then we can get serious with the whole stay-or-go question and if it's go, then where. We'll likely have to invest in some traveling to scope out jobs, housing, etc.

Well, I want to try to get some good sleep tonight so I'm knocking off early.

No comments: