Monday, May 04, 2009

Only 8 Days Left

In eight days, I'm done with college. I completely wrapped two classes today and got a good start on some of the stuff needed for the last week of class three. I'm kind of stuck at this point until I get the full lesson plan for the last week of class on Tuesday morning. I did manage to squeeze some information out of the instructor about one assignment. And a full 48 hours before the week technically starts at that. That will give me plenty to keep me busy tomorrow.

Because I got stuck, I was able to spend about eight hours loading up my Hulu queue with cool stuff, then watching some of that cool stuff. A little prelude to what I will be doing for several days starting May 12. It will be glorious. And I will finally have time to do some work here and on Facebook and Twitter, etc. And hopefully enough time to learn how to use our new camera before we go to Hawaii. That would be nice. I also still have to find a photography shop somewhere around here so I can get a neck strap that's the right length and a UV filter to protect the front element on the lense.

Well, I'm going to watch some more Hulu, then drift off to bed at some point.

No comments: