Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sleepless in Prescott

Once again --- awake and out of bed around 3am. Happening way too many times lately --- hmm, wonder why?! Probably now is that nervous mode I will be in until I hear back from some (or all) of the AAA's I just applied to. Will they contact me before we head to Maui in 10 days or not? If they all offer a job in the same week -- which state do we want to move to? Florida and Texas are still are first choices. I was able to talk to somebody that has been to Austin (maybe even lived there) and what she described sounds great. If I haven't heard back from anyone by the time we get back from Maui, maybe we will take a road trip to Austin and check it out in person.

I guess I will go read for awhile -- if still up in an hour, maybe I'll work on cards again. I did get two sets of cards done for Mother's Day gifts. I want to work on a smaller set for another person. (I won't mention who in case I don't get them done and out this week, so she won't be disappointed if I don't do it!)

No comments: