Friday, March 20, 2009

The New PC

Everything is about as set up as it ever will be. Like any geek, I'll keep messing with things forever, but for now, it is what it is.

Here is the box:
DSC08475

Unpacking:
DSC08476

First light:
DSC08480

Final setup as viewed from the couch:
DSC08487

The only problem with all this is that we are having so much fun watching Hulu full screen in 1080p (up-converted, of course, but still...) that we are getting seriously off-pace with our reading. That will get cured next week when I start back at the school thing; no fun from March 23rd through May 11th for me.

2 comments:

Granny J said...

Hey, I've got Big Screen Envy. And here I thought my new 24" iMac was the bee's knees...

Ric said...

It's certainly nice, especially when watching videos. But the couch is so far away from the screen, the effective screen size is smaller than your 24" iMac. We've considered rearranging the living room to get the couch closer to the screen, but it works, so we'll likely leave well enough alone.