Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Major hurdles are done!

Just a quick post ... then off to bed.
We all made it thru this past week and weekend relatively unscathed. Nestina graduated Sat, our niece (Courney) had her open house 1p-?, then we had Nestina's open house at our place Sunday after morning church service, then birthday get together for Ric's parents on Monday (along with all the leftovers!) A bit of panic Sunday when Ric didn't get home in time with the ice for the cold stuff, but all went well. We had alot more people show up then any of us expected -- good thing I planned on more food than I thought we would need! At one time during the open house, I counted 50 people here! I know some had already left by the time I thought to go around and get a head count.

This week and Sunday are still busy ...... getting ready for the high school graduation presentation during Sunday eve service. We are in charge of it. Even though I've been bugging him much before this ... Ric just got some pics to the guy that does our senior video. When this is done, we can all sigh with relief.

Well....my eyes are starting to cross ..... gotta get to bed. I thought I could hold out til Ric got home from his deacons meeting, but no such luck. Good nite and sweet dreams to ya all! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey yall glad you made it through your weekend. Miss you, and have some sad fun news, I have my driverse license as of today!

Tammy