Thursday, June 02, 2005

At last, I have a moment.

We are still catching our breath around here after this weekend (and eating left-overs).

For any of the Frost's out there that may not have gotten the word; Lyle Frost was admitted to the hospital Tuesday night. Due to oxygen deprivation from breathing problems, he was paralyzed, didn't know anyone, etc., and was put on a respirator. Last night, he was doing much better. He was conscious for a while, seemed to know everyone, responded to questions, and was able to move his arms and legs. He is due to be off the respirator this morning, if everything looks good. I'll try to update here as I get news.

Tonight I have to return all the borrowed tables to their proper homes, and then I think we are done. There is still a bunch of stuff to get organized around here, like getting Nestina set up for college in the fall and in a job, cleaning out the garage so at least two of the cars can be inside, yard work, road and trail maintenance, etc. Nothing big.

Anyway, I have to go to the doctor and see if he can fix me. I'm supposed to be on praise team Sunday morning and I cannot even talk right now.

More later.

No comments: