Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gettin' There

Final paper for the first class is going through final edits and will be posted tonight along with the last team assignment and the standard class assessment crap that never means anything. Everyone hates the things other than the students which have no business being in college. If you have a serious problem with an instructor, schools have several means to deal with that, with the obvious one being avoid that instructor.

Anyway, once I'm done wasting my time evaluating my class and my instructor and my learning team, blah, blah, blah, that will be one down, five to go.

Next week will likely be busy again, although not as bad as this week. I have another paper to write, but it's only five pages instead of ten. The flip side is I haven't written a single word of it and don't even know what it's supposed to be about. Probably should get on that. Or not. At this point, I'm just going for the C. Don't care about anything else.

Well, back at it. Only two more weeks until I get to take a break. Woohoo!

No comments: