Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stayin' Alive

I'm pretty much caught up with college at this point. I'll need to check the online forums tomorrow for responses to some of my posts there and give my essay its last read-through before submitting it tomorrow night. Then it's a whole new list of to-do's for that class, plus my second class kicking off. Don't expect much here or expect what is here to be very coherent. I'm been away from school for three or four years, so it will take a bit to get back in the swing, especially with one of the classes being on an accelerated schedule.

And just to keep everyone on their Prozac, today saw the third bank failure of 2009, and on Friday, Iceland became the first government to be forced from power by the economic crisis. 2009 is off to a good start.

Off to bed.

No comments: