Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

It is that time again ---- I don't remember all my resolutions from last year (and too lazy to go back and look them up). This year I am deciding to be a bit different with my resolutions. I decided to do one resolution a month. A month seems more manageable than a year.

My January resolution is one that is almost always a resolution -- to lose weight. This time, I am being more specific. First, it is just one month; second, I am setting a certain realistic amount to lose.

Of course, I didn't start too well. I'm sure Ric mentioned while in Vegas we stopped by the Ethel M chocolate factory. We ended up getting an assorted selection of 48 pieces we personally selected. (24 for each of us) Well ...... I finished up my layer today. Not sure why -- maybe in my mind if I ate it all now, it would not bother me later this month?!

I have some work out videos I borrowed from a coworker that I have not even pretended to pop in the VCR. I want to work on looking at them and seeing if I will use them. I saw part of one that my newest niece used while I was staying with them while in Michigan. If I don't find one I like, I may ask Melissa to get the name of the one she was using for me.

Well....wish me luck. I wish you all luck out there that make a resolution that they want to try to keep.

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah I saw that You and Ric both saw our blogs. Matt's is for fun..mine are for $$$$..lol! I've been doing paid blogging for a few months now. I actually have 5 blogs that I run. That's why you will see all the posts that are kinda of the wall..lol! We needed the extra money bad, and it's helped out a lot! Well I hope the both of you have a great day, and good luck with your resolutions!!