Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Not much going on at home other than getting ready for the end-of-season soccer party. Just a bunch of cleaning and planning. I need to get certificates printed up for MVP, Most Improved, etc. tonight after work. Tomorrow, we will do all the food shopping and last minute cleaning. After that, we should be good to go.

Paris is still on fire. Of course, Islam has nothing to do with it. It's just "youths." Denmark is also burning, as is Germany. But let me be perfectly clear; this is not about Islam. Islam is the religion of peace. We see that demonstrated everyday in Israel. This is all just "frustration."

I'm no psychotherapist (which, I am sure, comes as great news to mental patients everywhere), but there must be some sort mental disability that makes a person do and say stupid things, then celebrate the resulting ridicule as affirmation. This is ridiculous on so many levels, it defies analysis. Calling myself a Christian gets harder every day. Not because of persecution from "The World" (tm), but a desire to not affiliate myself with provable idiots.

That's all I have for now.

No comments: