Thursday, July 13, 2023

Rain Daze

I realized that I haven't posted anything for several days. I'm not really sure why. Usually, it's because we are outside working in the yard, but it has done nothing but rain. I guess I just turned into a zombie for a bit.

On Twitter, I'm still seeing major push-back from the media against Sound of Freedom, a movie about rescuing child sex slaves. How exactly do you justify standing in opposition to saving children from the sex trade? One criticism I often see tries to affiliate various persons involved in making the movie with Q-Anon. Except when the events in the movie happened, there was no Q-Anon. When the script was written, still no Q-Anon. This is just a MSM smear that they throw at anyone they don't like.

Yes, it is true that Q-Anon accused all the world's elites of being involved in trafficking children with the operation being run from the basement of a Pizza Hut in Manhattan. After the Jeffery Epstein story broke, we discovered that the only thing Q-Anon got wrong was the location. But slurs like "Q-Anon!" are shouted by white liberals just as gutter rats such as myself back in the 1970's screamed "Faggot!" at each other.

Well, not much else going one around here.

No comments: