Saturday, September 27, 2008

Slow week at work

It was pretty slow at work this week. Monday I was busy playing catch up from being off for 10 days, but other than that .... SLOW! I think the only thing I sold this week was for some past clients -- 11nt pkg to the Bahamas -- they are staying at the Atlantis.

Tonite I worked on "assembling" some of my Stampin' Up stamps. I got Ric to help since I was having a hard time peeling off the backing. In case anybody is interested, I am going to try my hand at selling Stampin' Up things. To be "active" and allowed to place orders, I have to sell a minimum of $300/quarter. I'm hoping this quarter will be no problem -- after that, we will see how it goes. I have two girls at work that are ready with their orders totalling almost $100. I left a catalog with a friend in Michigan and sent two to my Mom to take to her old workplace. Maybe, just maybe......

Ric and I are scheduled on a 4nt cruise at the end of September 2009 -- a Baja Mexico itinerary with Royal Caribbean. If anyone wants to join us (and my Mom and godmother), just let me know. Deposit is $100 per person and is refundable until final payment in July. (For those that don't know -- I work at AAA as a travel agent here in Prescott.)

No comments: