Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gun-Totin' Skank Ho

I know that I don't work for a very smart person, and that most of her "friends" are fellow travelers of the left side of the bell curve, but yesterday was unbearable. I literally had to walk away from my job and get out of hearing for 20 minutes or so.

The title, of course, refers to the bakery owner's brilliant label for Sarah Palin, which was repeated endlessly all through her conversation with her "friend." Highlight of the conversation:

"She's killed all those animals," said without a trace of irony while piling bloody roast beef on a sandwich.

Which was the point I had to just walk away. Again, I have no doubt that Palin is as much a moral defective as any other politician. And I am sure the press will dig up all sorts of ugly things from her and her family's past, some of which may even turn out to be true. But I can't shake the feeling that this outpouring of pure hate from the feminazi granola-eaters is exactly what McCain was banking on. The fact that the feminazi granola-eaters are playing their part so perfectly and so loudly says all you need to know about their intellect.

No comments: