Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Pucker up, boys!

I feel violated. I just paid $2.999 for a gallon of diesel. That's $94.50 to fill up the truck. That's also a 30 cent per gallon increase from when I left for work this morning.

Squeal!! Squeeeeal like a piggy!!!

I forgot to mention that according to my stats I have had visitors from Australia and Switzerland. If this keeps up, I'll have visitors from every permanently inhabited continent. Most of them get here through Yahoo searches that have absolutely no relevance to anything on this site. But I'll take the hits in any case.

That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, gas prices are sucking big time. My wife just called and said it was up to $3.55 today. I'm gonna have to start riding my bike to work.

Matt

Admin said...

I heard Shell in Kalkaska tried to keep theirs down and had their tanks drained for the effort. And it isn't even close to over. We are three days from the last holiday weekend of the summer. I think we will see $4 easy and maybe $5 if people start hording.