Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hold on to your bippies folks. I know the excitement and tension in some of our posts here are hard to take, but they pale in comparison to what's been going on in the Frost household the last five days or so.

I've been working on the property.

woo hoo.

Cutting, hauling, burning, stacking, arranging, digging. And that's just the beginning. I have all these and more looking at me every day until I go back to work on August 29th. That's right. I gave Munson the ol' heave ho for two full weeks so I can cut, haul, burn, stack, arrange, dig, etc.

Here is wishing all you could be here to share the joy!!

P.S. I do get a three-day break from all the excitement to attend Debbie's brother's retirement party next weekend. Just so no one thinks it's all just fun and games; I have a very serious party to attend.

No comments: