Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Last night was just relaxation time. Debbie had her Bible study at the church, so that left me at home with three teen-age girls. We watched movies and played a very serious game of Cranium. I ended up getting to bed over an hour late.

Tonight will not be relaxing, although I expect it to be fun. I will be coaching my first-ever soccer game. Tonight is just a scrimmage game with the Kalkaska women's team (self-identified as the U-50 club team...). If everyone shows up that said they would, we should have 15 or so players. It will be kind of interesting to see how I do as coach. It will also be somewhat of a preview of what the fall team will be like.

SCO is dead. Novell just ran a stake through the heart of the vampire. SCO has degenerated into nothing but a parasite on the computer industry; a vehicle for collecting money to which it has no claim and using it to hire lawyers to extract more money to which it has no claim. It's time to die, SCO. At the least, the company will be sued out of existence. At best, some or all of the upper management will get hit with criminal charges (that's the Lanham Act claims mentioned near the bottom of the article). Now I feel safe in taking the garlic cloves off of my Xandros box.

And that's about it.

No comments: