Sunday, January 31, 2010

Absolutely lazy

Today we are being totally lazy. Such a luxury! We've both worked 6 days a week for the past two weeks and again next week for both of us. We were going to go out to do some major shopping, but figured we had something to fix for dinner, so it can wait.

Saturday we had our eye doctor appointments. Ric's eyes have not changed at all; mine have, one worse than the other. I forgot about having to have my eyes dilated, so told them to skip mine this time and do Ric's since he is diabetic and needed it more than I did. So, he got to walk around after we were done with the spiffy fake sunglasses. (Had me laughing a few times!) We were going to go shopping after work yesterday, but Ric was getting a headache trying to focus after his eyes were dilated. I ran into Hannafords and grabbed something quick for dinner, a bag a chips and some ice cream. What more could you ask for?! LOL

No comments: