Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Sunday

We've spent the entire day so far camped on the couch under blankets watching as the outside temperature slowing creeps up from 1 degree this morning into the double digits. We need to get out at some point and buy some food so we have something beside pepperoni and popcorn to eat all next week, but neither of us is really running for the door at this point. I got a little ambition going when I first got out of bed and got all our January accounting stuff caught up, but that seems to have been a passing thing.

Nothing really stuck out while running through my usual news sites other than The One trying to run college football. My God; is there anything, anything, that Obama believes should not be under his personal control? Personally, I'm no fan of the Bowl system, but I would think the POTUS would have more important matters on his plate.

Well, that's all I have for now. I think I'll get off this internet thing and read a book. I was just looking at what I've read in 2010, and it ain't much.

No comments: