Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Painful

I have a tooth that has been bothering me on and off since I had a bridge put in before we left Michigan the first time. The new dentist here in Keene said it looked a bit strange around the root and referred me to an orthodontist to see about a root canal. My "consult" was scheduled for this Friday, but that tooth started to really kill me this past weekend. Today my lower jaw is a bit swollen and it aches. I called the orthodontist to see if they could schedule an appt before my consult. They had an opening tomorrow afternoon. She said they might not get the whole thing done in one appt, but at least help with the pain and pressure. Plus probably start me on an antibiotic.

So, be thinking of me tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully things go okay and I don't have a major panic attack.

No comments: