Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I realized this morning that I hadn't posted in a rather long time. I can't even tell you why. We haven't done anything or gone anywhere except work over the last week. I guess I've been too busy catching up on all the South Park episodes I've missed over the six years we haven't had cable.

Speaking of work, the bakery owner gets a little scarier every day. Her swings from manic to depressive get wilder by the day. She seems to be trying to suck up to me lately, which is just creepy. I've had the "privilege" of being at the bakery alone with her a couple times over the last week and it is definitely not a comfortable situation. At least I've been getting more hours over the last week than I have in a while. We have been more consistently busy since last Thursday than since I started working there, which is a bit of a relief to everyone. At least there won't be a stampede to the bank to cash our paychecks tomorrow.

Well, I need to catch up on some reading.

No comments: