Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yesterday was another beautiful day, even if I had to watch most of it through a window. We didn't have much time to do anything other than the usual running around, food, relaxing, then bedtime. We live such extraordinary lives.

This is pretty funny. It is one of my biggest peeves about education. The problem, of course, is that only about 20% of any high school graduating class have any business in a university, but we as a society have decided that college education is a right like freedom of speech, and therefore must be available to everyone regardless of their mental ability. So the entire class suffers by being slowed down by morons like this.

Here are some thoughts on the future of the US. I tend to agree, although, like any prediction, there is more uncertainty than certainty.

That's it for today. I'm calling the phone company to have our second phone line reconnected. The wireless is, as far as I'm concerned, dead.

No comments: