Monday, April 18, 2005

Well, we survived another weekend and are back at school and work so we can rest up for the next one. Saturday was practice with the men's trio and praise team for Sunday, then home to work on building a stone retaining wall with Nestina and one of her friends. We all had dinner, then sat around and chilled for a while before I drove Nestina's friend home.

Sunday was stressful. I felt like it was the Ric Frost show or something. All the various schedules came together so that I was on praise team, special music with the men's trio, and was on the schedule to preach Sunday night. I made it in one piece, even the preaching part. A few people came up and told me I was OK, and as far as I have heard, there is no petition to remove me from the church.

And so, back to work.

In other news, me niece now has a blog. It's called Everyone Loves Courtney, and if you know Courtney, you know that she really believes that. The rest of us just humor her. Anyway, welcome to blogging, brat.

Jerry Pournelle gives a very good tax day summary of the state of the republic.

And that's about as much as I have energy for.

No comments: