Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I worked late last night and had to stop at Sam's club on the way home for a couple things, so I didn't get home until nearly 8pm. That didn't leave a lot of time for anything else.

I did spend several hours setting up the laptop to use the new Earthlink dialup connection. It worked pretty well except I was never able to download all the Earthlink software. I'm not that interested in most of it; all I want to take a look at is the accelerator they distribute. I used one of those a long time ago and didn't have a lot of luck with it. I figure it is time to see if the state of the art has advanced.

Tonight is youth group. I know that a couple people will be missing due to driver education, so I expect a very small group.

Other than that, not much else is going on.

This is an article on running that is really about much more. It explains why the Space Shuttle is on the ground, and why the last Saturn V was turned into a lawn ornament.

And back to work.

No comments: