Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Long weekend. The short version is that Nestina totaled her car Friday night. We are dealing with the aftermath of that. We have some good pictures which I will put up here when I get some time to set things up. She did a pretty good job.

Saturday, the youth group had rented the Kaliseum (ice rink and pool) and opened it up to the public. We had between 80-100 people, even though we didn't have a chance to do much advertising. Sunday was Sunday. The rest of the week has been mostly just work and catching up around here.

Some reading:

The lowly inkjet printer is getting some serious hi-tech assignments. 3-D printing for under $1,000 will make some serious changes in the way some things get marketed.

The amateurs are having fun with the Huygens photos. I'd love to get a hard-copy of the poster.

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you? I'm a Liger. I'm not sure what that means even though I've watched the movie twice.

And it's bed time.

No comments: