Friday, February 04, 2005

Addendum to my last post: I realize that I neglected to mention that Nestina was not seriously hurt. She is very, very sore and bruised pretty much everywhere, but other wise intact.

And while we are talking about her:

Happy 18th Birthday, Nestina!!!

Tonight we are having somewhere around 20 people in our house (our largest crowd yet) and several of Nestina's friends will be spending the night. I have a feeling that we won't be getting much sleep....

Not much else to report. We are just going day to day at this point. After this week, we have to crack down and get on a schedule. It has been over two months since I even looked at any of my class work. I hope it is just the winter blah's. Debbie was sick this morning and Nestina has been complaining off and on of various flu symptoms. We are probably all on the verge of getting something nasty.

So it goes. At least the weather is giving us a bit of a break. No snow in a couple weeks and the temperature has been about freezing a couple of times. I certainly can't complain too much about that.

If you are ever on a jury, never pay the least bit of attention to "expert" witnesses. Here is a good demonstration of why I say that.

Nothing else has caught my eye yet. I will probably have more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.