Wednesday, March 03, 2004

As much as I dislike the term "blog" the concept is irresistable. I guess I'll join the sheep and share my boring life with the world. Actually, this will eventually replace my current web site which has essentially morphed into a blog.

Not much to say today. The weather here in northern Michigan is gray and depressing; about par for March. Today is work and youth group. We will be continuing a discussion of creation vs. evolution. It's not much of a debate in my mind; the evidence for an ancient earth is simply overwhelming. The problem is that I can't come out and say that. All I can do is poke holes in the "scientific creationism" positions (unsupported assertions, really). I'm sure I'll get hammered by the church leadership for what I'm doing at some point, but for now, I'm getting away with it.

If anyone is really interested in studying up on the origins question, The Talkorigins archive is the best place to start.

Well, lunch hour is nearly over, so I guess I will get back to work.

No comments: