Thursday, July 09, 2009

June Stats

A little late, but I finally got around to looking at the site stats for June.

The total visitors for the month was 233 (166 repeat visitors and 73 new visitors), virtually identical to last month.

The Firefox vs. MSIE numbers are slightly more in favor of Firefox this month, but only because Chrome (6%) seems to be eating into IE (52.5%) rather than Firefox (36.9%) gaining any share. On the OS front, Win XP (76%) actually gained on Win Vista (15.5%). The rest were virtually unchanged. And I still have my one NT/Firefox 2.0 virus-lover.

That's it; I won't bore everyone with a bunch of numbers.

2 comments:

Granny J said...

Just for your info, Ric -- I visit via Bloglines, unless I intend to post a comment...

Ric said...

I thought those were you; they do show up in my stats with Bloglines as the referrer.