Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Awake again

I'm not sure why I haven't been able to sleep well lately. I woke up around 215am this morning and was still lying awake at 330a, so I got out of bed. I came out to start reading a new book and had a pop tart since the milk didn't quite smell okay to put onto the cereal I was planning on eating.

My mind has been racing when I wake up and try to go back to sleep. This morning I was thinking of our 2yr anniversary coming up and my last trip back to Michigan. Then I jump to thinking about the new stamp set I got and how I might do some Christmas cards. Jump back to wishing I had gone to Caleb birthday party -- jump to the layoffs at AAA (outsourced call center place) -- jump to our road trip here -- jump to the Alaskan cruisetour we are thinking about for 2010 -- jump to not being able to "talk" to the Tanners -- jump to hearing some bad news about a friend -- jump to being so thankful for the hug from Caleb -- jump to work being slow -- jump to Ric and his new job -- jump to the election coming up in Nov -- jump to maybe going to Carol's church -- jump to trying the church here in Prescott -- jump to kidney donating -- jump to my niece's open house (when/where/getting tickets) -- jump to another niece's wedding (getting tickets/where to stay) -- jump to "remember to ask for their social security numbers" for the savings bond that will be part of their wedding gift -- jump to the savings bonds that are "lost" that I got while at Peerless -- jump to the Pembertons -- jump to Gomer (grrrrr) -- jump to --- well lost track----- and I'm sure you are all wondering about why I bothered to type this all out. Who knows ---- what can I say, this is our blog and we can say what we want to say! LOL Nobody is making you sit there and read this all.

Well...back to my book until I feel tired again and try to lay down or it is time to jump in the shower and get ready for work. We are planning on doing to see a college soccer game tonite if the weather is decent. This is the team I helped with travel plans last year to go to the finals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Deb - It's 230am here in Michigan !!! Some fool woke me up by calling my cell and "What's New Pussycat" brought me out of a deep sleep - so here I am wide awake and now dizzy from reading your mind trip. Hope things calmed down and you got some sleep - LOVE, Mom