Thursday, April 17, 2008

Going slow

Is it just me, or is this week going by slow?! I can't believe it is only Wednesday. Though, I"m sure Friday night and all day Saturday will go by really fast.

We finally got an answer back from a friend that was in our Arcosanti workshop that lives in Italy. He will definitely be in Venice when we are there. We hope to connect one of the two nights we are there. He promises to take us to a GREAT pizzeria.

Hmmm... Italy and pizza ... who would've thunk?! Ric tells me pizza in Italy is not like American pizza. We pile on the toppings. I thought that was what pizza was -- all the toppings and cheese --- just a crust to help shovel it in your mouth. LOL I will let you know what I think about the pizza in Italy. Though, the one thing I want to try there is the gelato. I tried this for the first time in Phoenix last month and loved it.

2 comments:

Granny J said...

No need to go to Phx to get fine gelato -- try Sweet Caesar's on Montezuma or the Spaghetti Western Espresso on Sheldon Street.

Debbie said...

Thanks granny j -- will have to try them. We are within walking distance to Sweet Ceasar's. (though, that might be bad!)