Tuesday, August 15, 2006

EXCUSES

EXCUSES for when you are caught NAPPING

1. They told me at the blood bank this might happen
2. This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in my MBA course
3. I was working smarter --- not harder
4. I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!
5. This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
6. I'm actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan
7. This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work
8. The coffee machine is broken....
9. A man flipped out and pulled a gun so I was playing dead to avoid getting shot
10. Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our strategic dilemma.

1 comment:

GreatMatt said...

I've used several of those. Usually I just try not to get caught though! :-)