Friday, September 30, 2005

Not much to report other than soccer practice last night and then home for dinner and a movie. The local library is collecting the movies from this summer's Traverse City Film Festival. Nestina grabbed one called Tarnation when she was at the library a while back, and last night was the first night that we were all home at the same time. It was certainly different. I haven't decided if I liked it or not. I may have an opinion later after I've had a chance to process it more. The main story line resonated with me; a normal person completely destroyed by the psychiatric industry, and left to live out the rest of her life with severe mental disability. I've watched this process in people I know and even members of my own family, although not in any way close to the degree seen in this movie. Remember, if your kid is hyper-active, give him some pot to smoke. It's far less damaging than anything a doctor will prescribe, and, unlike prescription drugs, it will work. Better yet, avoid refined sugars, caffeine, and red dye. That cures between 75% to 80% of all ADHD.

Not much else other than a spam map. You can zoom right in and see where the spammers are. We just need to find the guys that beat the Russian spammer to death and offer them free plane tickets, free food, and free lodging to the US.

I've got to go; I'm supposed to meet Debbie and Ruby Tuesdays for dinner.

No comments: