Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Winter is back. Well, not quite winter, but close. It's supposed to be in the low 30's at night and only getting up in the 40's during the day for the next week or so. Perfect Michigan weather. Oh, and it's supposed to rain pretty much every day.

Last night sure didn't go as I planned. I got a call from my mom asking if I could help take a refrigerator up to the family farm. No problem. I've owned a truck for over ten years and you just get used to calls like this. The part that I either wasn't told or didn't understand was that the refrigerator in question was an hour and a half drive north of where we live. After all was said and done, I fell into bed at 1:30 this morning and hadn't gotten anything done that I expected.

Technology:

It looks like we will finally see the end of SCO. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Not much else. My brain is mush from lack of sleep. I might post later if I can think of something profound to say.

No comments: