Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still Up

It is almost 1am and I am still up. I couldn't sleep, so instead of tossing and turning and disturbing Ric I got up. So far I've done all the dishes and gathered up all the garbage into one bag and put it by the door. I would vacuum, but not this time of the night! So instead, here I am blogging.

Earlier today I was checking out somebody's blog in Canada that had a lot of cards posted. I got some great ideas to work on more; of course after I buy some more "tools" from Stampin' Up. (another plug for me --- I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and can sell to anyone in the USA -- contact me!)

Thursday we fly out to Michigan. I am getting so nervous that neither of us will land a good job soon. Tonight while I was doing dishes a thought jumped in my mind. It is all in God's hands. I have to let it go completely and trust Him. I'm sure all the work we want to accomplish at my Mom's will be much appreciated -- maybe that is what we are suppose to be doing for the next few months.
Another great thing about being back in Michigan (besides being with my Mom) is being nearer to my friends and family. I'm sure I will spend more in gas money than I should to run up to see Kim.

I don't know ... I'm scared. Pray for me and give me a big hug when you see me ... I need it ... and don't worry when the tears come also.

No comments: