Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lazy Day

We are taking today completely off. We haven't even bothered with getting dressed as of 3:30pm, with the likelihood that we will becoming smaller as the minutes tick by. I'm caught up with my reading at this point, so I'm doing some catching up here. I'm going to try to get photo's cleaned up and posted and a mass Christmas e-mail to everyone in my mailing list. So if you read this and don't get an e-mail from me in the next couple days, I don't have a current address for you.

Anyway, all this typing is making me tired.

P.S. I've been informed that a story I linked to most likely is not true. As I said in the comments to that post, the fact that the story was believable says a great deal about the people we have chosen to turn our children over to.

No comments: