Tuesday, August 15, 2023

So Much to Bitch About

Where do we even start? The Biden Crime Family looks to just get away with all the grifting because the House GOP is worth less than tits on a boar hog. More charges against Donald Trump with each indictment more ridiculous than the last. Lahaina, Maui is burned to ashes with scores dead (unofficial estimates I've seen from EMS on the ground say it will eventually be between 500 and 1,000 dead), and our "president" laughs is off with a "No comment". East Palestine is still a toxic nightmare six months after the train derailment.

First, I think it is time and past time for saner heads to tell Ol' Joe to just stay on the beach and invoke the 25th Amendment. Yes, I'm aware that makes Kamala our president, but what other option do we have? Let an obviously... well... diminished (to say it nicely) president bumble around while God only knows who really runs the show? I know Kamala is an idiot, but I don't think she would be stupid enough to push the button. I'm not so sure about whoever is using Uncle Joe as a sock puppet.

Second, it's obvious that our judicial system is completely broken. Not sure exactly how to fix that other than the states refusing to do the bidding of the federal courts. The counter to that is that the federal courts have their own police force/army in the form of the FBI, but I don't think they would be idiotic enough to take on a state's National Guard.

Or we do what so many others already have done: leave. I hear St. Petersburg is beautiful this time of year....

No comments: