Friday, June 23, 2023

98 But Feels Like 111

We had a break in the constant rain, so Debbie and I decided to run outside to paint another awning. I checked the local weather to see if the rain was going to hold off long enough for the paint to dry. That's when I saw that the high temp for the day was supposed to be 92, but the current temp was 98. With the near-100% humidity the "feels-like" temp was 111. (These temps are all in Fahrenheit. As a service to my numerous Russian readers that actual temp was 37 Celsius and the "feels-like" temp was 44 Celsius) We looked at each other, shrugged, and headed outside. When we opened the door, it felt like being slapped in the face with a hot, wet blanket. In a couple minutes we were both drenched in sweat and gasping for air. It felt like we were trying to breathe underwater. But we persevered and got the first coat on the awning and the handrail on the back porch. Luckily, the paint we use is rain-proof in 60 minutes. We no sooner put everything away, stumbled into the trailer, and stripped off our soggy clothes that the rain started. I'm still waiting for it to stop so I can go do the second coat.

Speaking of breathing underwater, it now seems that "Biden" knew of the implosion of the Titan submersible as early as Sunday, but withheld the information so everyone would focus on the missing sub and not his derelict son, Hunter. Talk about two-tier justice. And no I'm not referring to Trump. Fuck Trump. I'm talking about the thousands of young black men picked up on firearms charges identical to those Hunter was facing, who are doing a nickel in some federal prison. Yes, yes I know. "It's different!" Yes it is. Hunter is a rich, well-connected white dude and all those uncounted thousands are not.

At this point, I don't think either Biden or Trump will be in the general election. Both are seriously damaged goods. I'd love to see RFK, Jr. on the ballot, but we all know that will never happen. I'm pretty sure that as I type this, the CIA is recruiting a patsy to assassinate him just like they did his uncle and his dad. Meanwhile, the press and the DNC are busy pretending he doesn't exist.

Remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean THEY aren't out to get you.

No comments: