Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot and humid

Well....a couple weeks ago it wasn't too bad here in Michigan. We decided to make an extended trip here for my niece's graduation open house and it decided to turn to true summer. Today we headed up north to Kalkaska/Rapid City/Alden to visit with some friends and Ric's family. It hit 100 up here. I'm sure with the humidity it is about 110 at least. I can say I don't miss the humidity that much when we are in Arizona. :-)

We are staying with a nephew and niece in Rapid City and they will be having the family over and some friends on Saturday so we can visit with them all. I found out today that one of my best friends is away at a conference until Sat night. I hope I can catch up with her before we head back down state to catch our flight back to Arizona.

Hot, humid and no AC .... makes me wish we were still at my Mom's. Lovely AC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have come to see me too...ahhh the good ol' days.

Debbie said...

We can't come see you if you don't leave your name! Which mystery person wanted us to come visit????