Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Whoopi vs. Sharpton

Whoopie calls for Al Sharpton to apologize to the Duke lacrosse players wrongly accused of rape and, as Whoopie says, went through hell as a result. Unsurprisingly, Al says he has no reason to apologize, never took a position, etc. Unfortunately for Al (and fortunately for the public) we have this little thing called the internet. A Google search of '"al sharpton" "duke lacrosse"' gives this little tidbit as the first hit. I'm sure if I wanted to waste my time, I could dig out a lot more, but everyone already knows that Al Sharpton is nothing but a lying, racist demagogue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thinking to myself: Who'd like to hear a debate between Ric and Ann Coulter? LOL!

Ric said...

Oh yea. Another light-on-facts demagogue. I used to read her on WND just to see how many out-right lies and misstatements of fact I could find in a quick read-through. Even when the basic point of her columns is correct, she always throws in a couple factual errors and/or fabrications.